Connect with

rsmv.net

click to copy IP
0 playing right now
RSMV.NET
Copied!

rsmv.net

0 players online / click to copy

RSMV was and still is the original home to the minigame X-Run, we have an extensive history and we have had many big YouTubers such as SkyDoesMinecraft and CaptainSparklez record here.

Donation StoreCLick here
Site DesignerIsaac
Featured onEnjin.com

This needs to be written down somewhere.

4 replies
[Member]
Votes:
I was previously banned for the use of macros on my mouse, and I'm kinda annoyed because I was never told I couldn't use macros, and it was never stated anywhere on the server. no text saying I can't use macros anywhere.

I would like it and many others probably would, if you were to add somethings to your server rules so I and they don't have to be doing something wrong and not know that it is wrong.
Posted Mar 24, 18 · OP
[Co-Owner]
Votes:
+60
http://www.rsmv.net/rules

"Hacking/Using mods to cheat is not allowed on the server.
-Mods that are not allowed includes, but not limited to, fly mods, x-ray of any kind, jump boosters, wall climbing, run/walk speed modification, item spawning, kill-aura, auto-shift, auto-click, and other mods that lets you play the game incorrectly so you can easily win or have a unfair advantage."

It's even linked on the fourm and rules under the support tab.
Posted Mar 24, 18
List
Undo
[Member]
Votes:
The reason I would like macros being separate from the hacking category is because macros came with my mouse. or you could just say that players can't use things that would give them an advantage and your example be macros.
because I would not call macros hacking, I would say it's more like having more control over what you can do.

being able to auto click using macros is a different story. you could say no auto clicking, or go more in depth and list all of the things you're not allowed to do. Because I really didn't know it was considered hacking until you told me why.
Posted Mar 24, 18 · OP
[Co-Owner]
Votes:
+60
Auto click is still auto click regardless if it's a mod or a built in macro. While not all macros are consider hacks, it's still consider a modification from simple physical clicking or typing. The main parts of the mouse is to move a cursor and select when a physical button is clicked by the user. If it's beyond that, it's a modification (aka a mod) to the mouse to make it do thing like multiple output when there is only one input (aka auto clicking via holding down the mouse button.) While it is a gray area, the general idea to go by is "Mods that do not influence the gameplay like Optifine and other cosmetic mods are fine to have."
Posted Mar 24, 18 · Last edited Mar 24, 18
List
Undo
[Member]
Votes:
Alright, I'm just saying if you could tell all people on the server what you're saying to me right now it could be useful information to many players that join.
like an agreement that they need to accept when they join.
Posted Mar 26, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices