Connect with

rsmv.net

click to copy IP
0 playing right now
RSMV.NET
Copied!

rsmv.net

0 players online / click to copy

RSMV was and still is the original home to the minigame X-Run, we have an extensive history and we have had many big YouTubers such as SkyDoesMinecraft and CaptainSparklez record here.

Donation StoreCLick here
Site DesignerIsaac
Featured onEnjin.com

Terra 2, When?

7 replies
[Member]
Votes:
Hey super0cat here, eagerly awaiting the return of Terra.
I've heard about its return a while ago and, at the time, was given very little information about when you might expect to see it reopen. Its been about a month since I last heard about Terra, at the time it was completely TBA, and am now wondering if anyone knows a more precise time/date. If you know any information about its release date, please comment below, it would be helpful to me and anyone else who wants to know.

If theirs been major developmental news about Terra (time&date/cancellation) that I am unaware of at the time of this post, please refrain from answering "Ugh, super you dolt, a public announcement was made about this like three days ago", as I have been real busy lately and couldn't get on the server.

Oh and if you know anything game-play related, DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING.
Posted Feb 23, 18 · OP
[Co-Owner]
Votes:
+64
Spoilers. Terra2 is a placeholder name. The real name is TPAP (Tate's Power Abuse Playground).
Posted Feb 23, 18
[Member]
Votes:
Okay then, when is TPAP going to be released? From the name it sounds difficult; Terra 1 was slightly too easy, I hope this will be even more challenging.
Posted Feb 23, 18 · OP
[Co-Owner]
Votes:
+64
Soon™
Posted Feb 26, 18
[Member]
Votes:
Can you please notify everyone a week or so before the server launch?
Posted Feb 26, 18 · OP
[Co-Owner]
Votes:
+64
Unfortunately we usually open new gamemodes on a whim.
Posted Feb 27, 18
[Owner]
Votes:
+59
We are working hard to bring the next "Terra2", which will not be the name, by the way :) We are setting up new things, new gameplay ideas we hope will be fun and challenging. We will announce it as soon as its ready!
Posted Mar 2, 18
[Member]
Votes:
Are we at all close to opening as of today?
Posted Mar 16, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices