Connect with

rsmv.net

click to copy IP
0 playing right now
RSMV.NET
Copied!

rsmv.net

0 players online / click to copy

RSMV was the original home to the minigame X-Run, we have an extensive history and we have had many big YouTubers such as SkyDoesMinecraft and CaptainSparklez record here.

Donation StoreCLick here
Site DesignerIsaac
Featured onEnjin.com

I lost my items in the End. 10k+ reward for finding them!

2 replies
[VIP]
Votes:
If you do not play Towny and don't intend on exploring the End, this doesn't apply to you.

I accidentally jumped off an end city without wearing my elytra, and of course, with my incredible luck, I died. I have no clue where the items could be, but I also left my white shulker box with all my valuables on the nearby end ship. If someone can somehow retrieve the items, I'll reward you with 10k (my whole balance) and a few elytras or dragon heads if you want them. Please, please, PLEASE return the items if you find them. It's all I have on Towny, and it would be even more disappointing if someone found them and didn't return them to me.

Thanks much, see you on the other side... (of the End)

-SpeedspaceMC
Posted Feb 3, 18 · OP
[Elite]
Votes:
+11
yikes, had the same thing happen on skyblock, sorry to hear, i can get you some basic gear and food if you still need it

-TGM
Posted Feb 4, 18
[VIP]
Votes:
Nah, I'm building back up. Now I'm just going to focus on the basics, like a melon farm and a soulbound elytra (so I don't lose it again)
Posted Feb 5, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices